Intermediate level classes meet for one hour, once per week and are designed to build your child's ability to perform skills in all gymnastics' events. While improving the performance of earlier skills, new skills are added and self-confidence continues to grow.
- Various skills must be accomplished inorder to advance to the next class level.
- Transfer students will be evaluated for proper class placement.
- Intermediate level classes are $ 53 for each four week term.
- A family discount applies for two or more children in one hour classes. Family discounts do not include 30 or 45-minute classes.
- The family discount is $ 50 per student for each four week term.